We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
If you believe your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify our designated copyright agent. We will respond or take action on all complete and qualified notices in a timely manner, and we reserve the right to communicate with you via email or other means.
Filing a notification of claimed infringement
If you are a copyright holder, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please follow the instructions below to submit a complete and qualified notification to our designated copyright agent as contemplated by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512:
- Include the following information in your notification:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material, such as the web page URLs within our products or services containing the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and, if possible, please also include the contact information for the person you believe responsible for the infringing act in connection with that work, and describe the content on the pages you believe infringes upon the work identified in item (a) above, including whether the content is an image (and describe it in detail) or written work (including the text of the copyrighted work).
- Include the statements:
- “I have a good faith belief that use of the materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner of the intellectual property rights therein, its agent or the law.”
- “The information in this notice is accurate.”
- “I state under penalty of perjury that I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you are submitting a notice on behalf of an entity, provide the entity’s name along with your job title, job position, or role with the entity.
- Provide the full legal name and physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver the notice in writing, with all the items specified above to our designated copyright agent at:
Bending Spoons S.p.A.
Attn: Copyright Agent
- Corso Como 15
- Milan, MI 20154
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may reproduce any legal notice we receive to send to a third party for publication and annotation, and we may post your notice in place of any removed content.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA or similar laws in other countries.
Filing a counter notification
If you’ve received a notification from us that content has been removed for a copyright complaint, it means we received a notice pursuant to the DMCA alleging that the content infringed a copyright right. If you believe that the removal of the content is a result of a mistake or misidentification, you can file a counter notification.
To submit a counter-notification, please send the following information to our designated copyright agent in writing at the mailing address specified above:
- Identification of material taken down.
- The URLs or other location information of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you are filing a counter notification on behalf of an entity, provide the entity’s name along with your job title, job position, or role with the entity.
- Provide your full legal name and physical or electronic signature.
There are legal and financial consequences for filing fraudulent or bad faith counter notifications. Before submitting a counter notification, make sure you have a good faith belief that we removed the content in error, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
Repeat infringer policy
It is our policy to disable or terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users or account holders who are repeat copyright infringers or are repeatedly charged with copyright infringement.